1. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season the fish with cumin, garlic, and salt. 2. Heat grill to medium and let the fish cook for about 4 minutes each side or until the fish flakes apart easily with a fork.
Ingredients for Slaw Topping:
– 1/4 head green cabbage, finely sliced
– 1 green onion, sliced
– 1 handful cilantro, chopped
– 1 lime, juiced
– 1 teaspoon apple cider or Ume plum vinegar 2-3 tablespoons olive oil salt to taste
Directions for the Slaw Topping:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Dress with lime juice, olive oil, and salt.